toy728x90

adsense

Search This Blog

Saturday 11 November 2017

Fixing Wowwee Robotics RSV2 Robosapien V2 Part 11 - He Gets Up

This video is about Fixing Wowwee Robotics RSV2 Robosapien V2 Part 11 - He Gets Up

I've been further Investigating Lying Down And Sitting Up Behaviour To Identify Any Age Related Abilities Affecting His Description(Part C)

Having repaired the wiring on my latest Robosapien V2 it has come to my notice that some of the repaired White V2's have difficulties getting up off the ground.  As I love science and research I thought I'd take a structured approach to the problem and see if various hypotheses were or were not correct.  The

1st: they can have a problem getting up

2nd: NMH Rechargeable Batteries are too light to get them up

3rd: If I put Alkaline Batteries in him for the test he almost sits up

4th: Wiring And Sensor Interference can cause him not to sit unaided

5th: Wiring routing can affect flexibility

6th: Some of the old springs aren't as strong as they were

In order to check this I removed the Robots Pants and Jacket so the wiring to the legs could be exposed and viewed to ensure it isn't too tight. I also check the springs were working and replaced those which seemed weak.

The result is a Robosapien V2 that can SHIFT1 - D and lie down and sit up.

#fixed1tROBOSAPIENrepairs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm

Popular Posts