toy728x90

adsense

Search This Blog

Saturday 25 November 2017

MadWaves MadPlayer Mac X 10.7 10.13 Midi Driver Installation - Part 1

MadWaves MadPlayer Mac X 10.7 10.13 Midi Driver Installation - Part 1



I have resurrected my interactive regenerative handheld algorithmic loop-based music composition device the MadWaves MadPlayer.  The MadPlayer was released in 2002 and was well received by regenerative music composers like Brian Eno et al.  It originally came with its own software control application for Mac and PC but this rapidly became outdated and the drivers were not compatible with the newer Mac or PC systems.



What makes the MadPlayer great is that it has a built in Polyphonic Sound Module, Drum Machine, Bass, and synth pads.  given its size and low cost, I became interested in using it as a 'Midi Sound Module' controlled from my Mac.  So I have developed a newer Midi Driver and Graphic Icon and tested it extensively on Apple OS X 10.7 to 10.13.  This video was created using Apple OS X 10.13.1 High Sierra.



The driver is available for a few dollars at: http://www.fixed1t.co.uk/fixed1t_circuitbent_n_tweaks.htm



Just donate what you think its worth to you to get your mad player working again on your Mac (rather than it getting old and sticky on the shelf or in a draw) and send me an email if your haven't added it to your Paypal donation and I will send you the driver zip file.  Please don't give this away to others as it took a lot of sorting out and time so a few dollars back seems fair to me and will encourage me to added some more features.



In part 2 I'll show you how to use it.



Thanks #fixed1t





No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm

Popular Posts