toy728x90

adsense

Search This Blog

Tuesday 11 May 2021

Dancing Cubee Robot After #fixed1t Repair

I had somebody ask why I bothered to fix these £60 robots when they broke, they asked why I didn't just throw them away and get another.


To me its not about money, I can easily afford to buy new, its about not contributing to the rubbish mountains for broken electronic gadgets and toys, It's about fixing things so they can be passed on to new owners, who maybe couldn't afford the original full price, but can afford a second hand device, and imagining their joy when the open the boxes and find not a damaged seconded hand robot but one which is better than new. # Its also the joy of fixing that which is broken. My Cubee robot is Dancing and Singing as new after #fixed1t​ successfully replaced all four of his leg and hip servos damaged when he dived off my desk whilst I was using him as a bluetooth speaker to demonstrate my MadWaves MadPlayer. There is a link to the repair video series in the top right hand corner of the video.


If you have Tiktok You can find Cubee and many other of my dancing robots their, just search for #fixed1t​.


Malcolm aka @FIXED1T​ #cubee #cubeerobot #bluetoothspeaker #dancingspeaker #fixed1tROBOTrepairs


No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm

Popular Posts