toy728x90

adsense

Search This Blog

Saturday 16 January 2016

AIBO Repair 2 : Blue ERS-210 Part 1 - Jitters

AIBO Repair 2 : Blue ERS-210 Part 1 - Jitters

Having fixed the Jitters in my own AIBO ERS-210 Legs, I feel confident to work on somebody else.  There are no AIBO repair people in the UK but with apprenticeship help from WOLFBOB in the USA, I'm doing it myself.  A UK wonder contacted Bob and he recommended me, especially as my own had some rough handling during shipping which warranted his head having major repairs.  Once I'm confident doing legs I'll move onto Heads and Batteries.  Watch part 2 to see how I get on.  #fixed1tAIBOrepairs

Malcolm (aka fixed1t)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm

Popular Posts