toy728x90

adsense

Search This Blog

Wednesday 18 February 2015

Thunder Tumbler 360 Stunt RC Car Aerial Wheel Mount Stronger Repair

The Thunder Tumbler 360 Stunt car got sat on so I needed to do a much stronger Aerial Wheel Mount repair.  Also I forget to edit the sound track so the full "Flight of Fancy" written on a crazy synth Saturday by my mate Matt and I plays for 8 mins, the Japanese opera singer sample he introduced into the mix, sounds incredibly star treck like. eerie.






Check out the other Thunder Tumbler 360 fixes in the playlist below:

fixed1t Thunder Tumbler 360 Stunt Car Repair Videos


Please feel free to check out my other videos.



fixed1t

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm

Popular Posts